Wednesday 14 January 2009

14th January 2009

Lip up fatty

Basically im going to keep this short and sweet as theres a lot of things going on in my head that are getting my quite run down at the moment. I think ive hit a quarter life crisis since turning 22 In a way I hope this is true as 88 would be a good age to live to. In the past few weeks I have shaved me head to skin and spent 80 pounds on interior car accessories. I am now skint with a bald head and still having not sold my saxaphone(If anyone wants this please get in touch) am without an eight track to record the beautiful music i am currently writing on my bust up old guitar. I have also started to have dreams that I frequently used to have in my teens about being a rockstar. Although I still wake up to go to work everyday as car park attendent. Although car park attendents can pretend to be rockstars or in the case santa fuckin clause.(Mom if you read this excuse my language)




No comments: